July 20, 2014

Pleasantly Surprised (Episode 9)

Title: 喜歡·一個人
Transliteration: Hsi Huan · Yi Ge Ren
English Title: Pleasantly Surprised / Love Myself or You?

Recap of Episode 9:


YES! Finally they are revealing their emotions more. That party idea was a great setting for Du Kai Qi and Ah Jie to be closer together. I was giggling like a school girl when they were dancing. It was beautiful. Then, of course, Cheng Le Xuan had to get in the way of their little romance. It was funny though watching Du Kai Qi quickly turn the moment Cheng Le Xuan grabbed Ah Jie's arm. haha. And to add to the drama, who else but Cheng Hao Wei walks in.

I was hoping that they would have talked things through now that we know what was the big misunderstanding between them. Should have known it had to do something with Du Kai Qi's dad. Originally, I just figured she ran before he found her. Never thought he would have actually met Cheng Hao Wei and steal money from him. That guy seriously needs to stop messing things up. I felt so bad for him when he tried to go find her. Although I was smiling from ear to ear when Du Kai Qi took Ah Jie's hand, I didn't want Cheng Hao Wei to see it. I wonder if he was diagnosed with depression or something since his sister goes crazy whenever he gets hurt emotionally.

Which Cheng Le Xuan finally did something that made me not hate her as much. She told Du Kai Qi what happened between her and her brother. I am surprised though that it happened so quickly. It took nine episodes to find out the problem and they actually revealed it to Du Kai Qi in the same episode. Now, I am really looking forward to episode 10. Saturday needs to get here quickly.

Based on the previews, I am sad that it looks like Du Kai Qi does not find Cheng Hao Wei. However, the scene of Ah Jie fantasizing about Du Kai Qi is going to be hilarious!


Oh and since I have not done this for Episodes 1-8, here are some quick comments about it.

Du Kai Qi has been through a lot and its all her father's fault. She does not trust men because of him. He is always going after her and her mother to steal their hard earned money. He is even so desperate for it that he went to Du Kai Qi's grade school to get it from her and her classmates. How can he do that to his own daughter and wife? What a d--k! Someone needs to put him in his place. My guess is that it would probably be Cheng Hao Wei. He looks like someone that can defend the woman he loves. Ah Jie doesn't look like he can handle physical confrontations.

Ah Jie is so so innocent looking and those dimples of his... ugh ... I am in love. All the times that Ah Jie tries to get close to Du Kai Qi are adorable. My favorite moment was when they went to the beach. They looked like a nice little family together. So cute. I am looking forward to seeing them end up together. I do wonder if he is going to leave by the end of the month like he promised his brother. If he does, Du Kai Qi better go after him.

As much as I do love Ah Jie. I also like Cheng Hao Wei. My heart just breaks whenever I see him trying to go after Du Kai Qi. It's not because its obvious they won't end up together but because there was some obvious misunderstanding between them. If only Du Kai Qi could get cloned or something so that he can be happy too. He better end up with someone. Right now I can't think of who would be a good match for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment