July 23, 2014

Fated to Love You (Episode 7)

Title: 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Transliteration: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae
English Title: Fated to Love You


Recap of Episode 7:

Note: If you have not seen the original Taiwanese drama then beware of possible spoilers.

Watch the episode on Viki

It just dawned on me that not a lot of things really happen in one episode. Or at least that is how I feel whenever I watch it. The 50+ min episode feels like 20 min to me.

The main event that occurred were that Daniel's identity is finally revealed to Lee Gun. So far, Kim Min Yeong only knows that he is not a priest. I guess it's their way of combining two characters from the Taiwanese version, Dylan and Xin Yi's teacher. I also noticed that I saw the preview with Lee Gun imagining something going on between Kim Mi Yeong and Daniel, however, I have not seen it air. What the hell? I want to see what happens there.

How cute of Lee Gun to actually get morning sickness? A true sign that the couple is meant to be together. I wonder if they are going to make him have sympathy pains, too. That would be a sight to see right there. He is being more sympathetic and caring for Kim Mi Yeong so I think it's only natural for him to feel her pain.

The sister and brother-in-law were amazing. I said before that I wanted Kim My Yeong to slap Lee Gun for signing off the factory. She of course walked away and didn't even address it until half into the episode. Even then, she did nothing to him. The ones that had their moment of pay back were the in-laws. They beat him and the sister-in-law pulled his hair constantly. Considering that she was having contractions, Lee Gun must have been in a bit of pain.

Luckily, everything was cleared before Lee Gun went bald. The baby was also safely delivered and the mother and child were sent to the hospital for check-up. This created a beautiful moment for Lee Gun to show his daddy skills when caring his nephew. Kim Mi Yeong on his right and the baby in his arms made this a great Kodak moment for this future family to be.

This leads Lee Gun to finally realize that Kim Mi Yeong should be taking over the bed. So, they switch spots. The following day he tells his assistant to book him a flight to New York so that he can tell Se Ra everything... just realized she never appeared once in this episode. That night, he hears Kim Mi Yeong reading to their baby. Wanting to do the same, he takes over reading the story and have a blissful time. This scene actually made me warm up to Lee Gun. This is how he should be every time rather than acting like a crazy person. This is more fitting to how I would picture a Korean Cun Xi.

Then, my favorite thing happened. My heart started raising when everything started to occur. Lee Gun went to talk to Kim Mi Yeong He got up and his back cracked. I want to say he faked the whole back pain thing to be able to share a bed with her. I mean he got up fairly quickly when she said she would take over the sofa again. If he wasn't faking it then he was quick to take advantage of the situation (^.^). Anyway, while lying in bed, both their hearts are raising and they end up facing each other. Kim Mi Yeong and the boiling point declares that she will go back to the sofa. Lee Gun quickly pulls her back to bed and into his arms and... and... end scene. OMG! Such a monumental moment that I don't get to see the results of until tomorrow.

The previews were not shown on Viki so I actually had to go to MBC website to check them out. Looks like they get all lovey dovey now which is great until we see that Se Ra is back at the perfect time to ruin the progress that Lee Gun has made. So the battle for Lee Gun's heart begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment