July 19, 2014

Fated to Love You (Episode 3)

Title: 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Transliteration: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae
English Title: Fated to Love You


Recap of Episode 3:

Note: If you have not seen the original Taiwanese drama then beware of possible spoilers.

Watch the episode on Viki

Lee Gun is totally in love with Kim Mi Yeong already. No doubt about it. He is thinking about her and going to her rescue. He was a true knight in shining armor when he put Lawyer Min in his place. Ugh Lawyer Min is such a bigger jerk in this version. How dare he put his hands on Kim Mi Yeong.  I do like that he gets more face time cause in the Taiwanese one he was out of the picture after the incident at the cruise, from what I remember. I wonder if Lawyer Min will have more appearance throughout the drama. That will make matters much more interesting if he tries to seek revenge on them for losing his job.

Things seems to be progressing very quickly here. I feel sad though that Chief Tak and Kim Mi Yeong's sister Mi Sok do not seem to be as physically attracted to each other. This makes me wonder if all the sisters are going to get pregnanat at the same time. Oh and if they are going to keep the miscarriage scene too. I cried when that happened to Chen Xi Yi and a part of me is hoping it does not happen to Kim Mi Yeong. Sadly, that was such a climactic and important scene that makes Ji Cun Xi own up to his love for Chen Xi Yi. So I am sure that it will occur here too.

No comments:

Post a Comment