July 20, 2014

Fated to Love You (Episode 5)

Title: 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Transliteration: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae
English Title: Fated to Love You


Recap of Episode 5:

Note: If you have not seen the original Taiwanese drama then beware of possible spoilers.

Watch the episode on Viki

Moments like the end of episode four and the start of episode five remind me that I really hate Lee Gun. Its like in every episode they are trying to make him more insane then the last. Ugh.

I did like the inserts of Korean culture. The ducks which are symbolic of having harmony in the marriage. Plus, my personal favorite -because it is so Korean- is the matching pajamas. I remember when I went to Korea, everywhere I went there were always couples that were matching, especially in typical dating spots.

The mother-son duo are very smart. That kid is quick at discovering things that the family does not want known. They are very determined to get that guy as the new owner of the company. I wonder how much damage they are going to create for the couple in the future. I hope that they don't mess with Kim Mi Yeong.

I am sad. I seriously was hoping that he would not have created the stupid divorce agreement! It sounded like he was considering giving up on Se Ra but I guess that was wrong. He told her flat out that he will never love her and the marriage will definitely end by the time she gives birth. Gosh.

I am surprised though that she said she wants to raise the baby. I wish Xin Yi had done that but it fits more of the character being submissive. So that was an interesting change they made. I am thinking that whenever Se Ra does show up she might end up signing it. Which may be the moment that Lee Gun realizes how much he has already fallen in love with her. I am going to feel so bad for Kim Mi Yeong when that happens. You can tell that she is developing very strong feelings towards him.

At least, Daniel (his last name is Pitt? seriously they couldn't have chosen something better?) is going to support her. He is such a great big brother and an artist. So, I guess they are going to keep the miscarriage or just have her run away with him when she gets her heart broken.

Oh and he really signed off the ownership papers of the factory. I can't believe he went through with it. I was thinking he would change his mind the last minute.

The previews for episode 6 looks great. It looks like he is going to regret signing the document. Also what was that about Daniel and Kim Mi Yeong dancing together? I guess he is now thinking his wife is going to get stolen. Serves him right if she did but of course she isn't going to leave him any time soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment