July 18, 2014

Fated to Love You (Episode 2)

Title: 운명처럼 널 사랑해
Transliteration: Unmyeongcheoreom Neol Saranghae
English Title: Fated to Love You


Recap of Episode 2:

Note: If you have not seen the original Taiwanese drama then beware of possible spoilers.

Watch the episode on Viki

I did not catch this the first time but Se Ra's character is also wrong. Anna was a person who was very depenedent and seeking approval and love of a true family. This girl has an aura about her that says she is a bit cocky and sure of herself. That's what I get from watching her body language and the way she carries herself.

But moving on.

The second episode is making the drama grow on me. I know I had so many negative comments about it before that I still strongly attest to, but after getting passed all the things  I don't agree with, the drama does grab my attention with the comedy. It was those little moments that make me smile or laugh that are making it passable for me. For example, the scenes with the factory manager and Mi Yeong's brother-in-law are funny. It shows real dedication for revenge since they flew to Macau and impersonated a lot of the staff at the hotel.

I am loving the moments between Mi Yeong and Gun. I say that as soon as Gun saw Mi Yeong's make over, he fell in love right then and there without realizing it. Then, when they were ready to part ways, it seemed like he didn't want to love. I read his facial expression as him trying to ignore the feelings that are being developed for her but has to ignore because he has Se Ra. I just can't get passed it being Jun Hyuk. I am sorry but I still say no. I would actually have preferred having Choi Jin Hyeok as the leading male. I think he could make a good Cun Xi. He can take a bit of the essense that was used for Chang Min in Emergency Couple and create Lee Gun's persona. Plus, I would find that couple much more believable.

No comments:

Post a Comment