November 22, 2008

Ba:Bo

Title: 바보
Transliteration: Babo
English Title: Ba:Bo
Country: South Korea
Director: Kim Jeong Kwon
Release: February 2, 2008
Rating: 12 and over


Lead Cast:
Cha Tae-hyun (차태현) ... Seung-ryong
Ha Ji-won (하지원) ... Ji-ho


Quick Synopsis:
Seung-ryon has the mind set of a child. He does the same routine everyday, cares for his little sister, and waits for Ji-ho's return. He does not let anything affect him and always has a smile on his face. When the people around him begin to have some troubles, Seung-ryon is the one person that is able to save them.

My Thoughts:
The movie is just so touching and heart warming. I could not help but cry at the end. I tried so hard to hold back my tears as Ji-in kept repeating the same phrase over and over but I failed. Definitely a great movie! Cha Tae-hyun's performance was amazing. He did a good job portraying the role of Seung-ryeon. I wonder how he prepared to play such a role.

Overall I would rate this drama with a 4/5.


Available Online:
:(


Related Titles:
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment