February 12, 2012

Marry Me!

Title: 我們結婚吧
Transliteration: Wo Men Chieh Hun Pa
English Title:  Marry Me!
Country: Taiwan
Network: TVBS
Aired: July 19 - August 18, 2006
Episodes: 22


Main Cast:
Mike He (賀軍翔) ... Bian Dang
Queena Liu (劉喆瑩) ... Xiao Qing


Quick Synopsis:
Bian Dang was stood up on his wedding day. He later discovers that his fiance ran off to an island in hope that he would follow her. Now, Bian Dang has to decide to follow her and live happily ever after or continue his life living under the lime light. Unsure of what to do, Xiao Qing, his makeup artist, introduced him to a place called "The Escape Pod."


My Thoughts:
Story Line:
Considering that I tried multiple times to find this drama subbed, I think I put a lot of hope on it being good. I like Mike He and I have seen a few of his dramas and liked them. So, I thought this would be another one to add to the list. Sadly, I didn't like it. I believe the timeline of the story took way to long to develop. The scenes also did not capture much of my attention which is why it took me about three months for me to get to the final episode. The ending was great because I knew I was done watching it.

Cast:
There was a bit of chemistry between Mike He and Queena Liu. They do look like a good couple.

Music:
Eh. I didn't really pay attention to the music since I tried to follow the story.

Overall I would rate this drama with a 1/5.


Available Online:
:(


Related Titles:
N/A

No comments:

Post a Comment